Threezero's acclaimed ROBO-DOU Shin Getter 1 (threezero Arranged Design) is now available in a new black color variant implementing an original thematic interpretation!
ROBO-DOU Shin Getter 1 (threezero Redesign) Black Ver. is a non-scale articulated figure standing approximately 23cm (9”) tall with a remarkable die-cast frame that provides 57 points of articulation. To evoke a refreshing new appeal, threezero has re-designed its original form and added intricate mechanical details which are highlighted with threezero's renown paint application techniques.
ROBO-DOU Shin Getter 1 (threezero Redesign) Black Ver. is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM and zinc alloy, and features an impressive dark and deep color scheme in contrast to the standard edition. The new red tear marks on the face and the unique posable black fabric scarf create a more mysterious look! Translucent green areas on the head, chest, and legs make visible interior mechanical details, and the Getter Razors on both forearms are articulated.
Accessories include a Getter Scythe, Getter Tomahawk, detachable and foldable Getter Battle Wings, a variety of interchangeable hands in different poses (one pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of action hands, one pair of weapons holding hands), and a ROBO-DOU action stand.
· Approximately 23cm (9”) tall
· Fully-articulated figure with a total of approximately 57 points of articulation
· Black color version
- Detailed and weathered paint application
- Articulated Getter Razors on both forearms
· One (1) pair of Getter Battle Wings
· One (1) Getter Scythe
· One (1) Getter Tomahawk
- One (1) Unique scarf made by fabric with wire inside
· Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of action hands, one (1) pair of weapons holding hands
· One (1) ROBO-DOU action stand
ABS, PVC, POM, die-cast zinc alloy, fabric
~ (W375 x D305 x H125) mm (1.6 kg)