threezero's Jujutsu Kaisen series is under the FigZero product line, which is well-known for its highly-poseable 1/6th scale figures, detailed head sculpt, and tailor-made outfits to capture the memorable appearance as seen in the original anime series.
FigZero 1/6 Satoru Gojo is approximately 12.4 inches (31.6cm) tall, and is a fully-articulated collectible figure with over 32 points of articulation. The head is sculpted by renowned sculptor Akinori Takaki, and the materials used for the figure are mainly PVC, ABS.
The character's costume includes fabric jacket and slacks, and the figure comes with two interchangeable face parts (a blindfolded face and a bare face), two interchangeable hair parts (hair up and hair down), and eight sets of interchangeable hands including Gojo's signature jujutsu technique gestures (Cursed Technique Reversal: Red, Domain Expansion Unlimited Void, and Hollow Purple). Other accessories include one piece of blindfold in a partly-removed shape, one pair of shoes, and one Cursed Technique Reversal: Red effect piece.
· Head is sculpted by renowned sculptor Akinori Takaki
· 1/6th scale, approximately 12.4 inches (31.6cm) tall
· Over 32 points of articulation
· One (1) jacket
· One (1) pair of slacks
· One (1) pair of shoes
· Two (2) interchangeable faces: One (1) blindfolded face and one (1) bare face
· Two (2) interchangeable hair parts : One (1) set with hair up and one (1) set with hair down
· One (1) blindfold in a partly-removed shape
· Eight (8) sets of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, One (1) left hand for removing the blindfold, One (1) right opened hand, One (1) left half-opened hand, One (1) right pointing hand, One (1) right Cursed Technique Reversal: Red hand, One (1) right Domain Expansion Unlimited Void hand, One (1) right Hollow Purple hand
· One (1) Cursed Technique Reversal: Red effect piece